The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing
From the Back Cover
Get on the same page as your customers—on Facebook
The power of Facebook is pretty awesome. Your customers are there, hanging out with each other, chatting about where they shop, what they're looking for, and what businesses they recommend. With the right Facebook presence, you can engage them through conversation, video, relevant messages, events, and other value-added content. And not only is Facebook the place to communicate with your customers, it's where they communicate with each other — and with you. Here's what every busy small-business person needs to maximize the business power of Facebook.
- Learn to design the ideal business Page
- Integrate Facebook with your blog and website
- Generate traffic with Check-in Deals and Sponsored Stories
- Increase attention with Events and custom apps
- Study the successful tactics of more than a dozen businesses
- Use social media dashboards effectively
- Create exciting video events
- Learn from successful small businesses
About the Author
Ramon Ray is editor and technology evangelist for Smallbiztechnology.com and regional development director at Infusionsoft. He produces the annual Small Business Summit, Taste of Technology Series, 12 Hours of Tech, and other events, and has written thousands of articles about technology for small businesses. Ramon is a former small-business technology consultant and a much sought-after conference speaker.
Сэтгэгдэл оруулахТаны нэр:
Таны сэтгэгдэл: Анхаар: Таны сэтгэгдэл зөвхөн энгийн текст хэлбэрээр харагдана!
Үнэлгээ: Муу Сайн
Доорхи кодыг оруулна уу: